Plant visualization via SCADA in Addition to TEM and TPEM
The MWM product highlights in this area are the Total Plant & Energy Management (TPEM) for gas engines of the TCG 3016 series, the Total Electronic Management (TEM) for gas engines of the TCG 2016, 2020, and 2032 series, and SCADA. SCADA serves the plant control via the web and comprises the visualization of the gas engine and plant data via Smart Server access. In this way, the combined heat and power (CHP) plant can be controlled via the customer network or via an Internet connection.
SCADA features the following visualization options:
- Dynamic single-line diagram
- Engine and plant control with start request and output specification
- Display of plant data
- P&ID with display of key genset control data; presentation of the dry coolers, ventilation, and lubricant supply
- Central display of all operating and fault messages of the genset control and the multi-function devices (generators) via interface
- Historical chart of voltage U1/U2, current L1, frequency, active and reactive power
- Integrated alarm line for real-time display of warnings and malfunctions
- Parameterization of all other required settings (language and user management). By default, the system features information in English and German.